I have heard a lot of talk about how boring the game between the Patriots and the Colts is going to be. I don't understand. Do people think it is going to be a blowout? That is the only kind of game that is boring. Do people not know that these teams are rivals? It is always exciting when rivals play (i.e. Red Sox and Yankees) even when it is a blowout. Maybe people are disappointed because there won't be any severe weather to contend with. This is a valid point, but that just means the strategy will have to be that much better. I, for one, am pretty sure this game will be anything but boring.
If you want to talk boring, let me tell you about this Microsoft Access class I took......
Friday, January 19, 2007
Let's go Pats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment