Apparently, yesterday was the 20th anniversary of the release of Bull Durham. This is a great baseball movie. If you haven't seen it, see it - even if you don't like baseball. To see interviews with the actors and other movie memorabilia check out this article.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Bull Durham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is an amazing movie. There are so many awesome lines, like....
"You're lollygaggin' down to first. You're lollygaggin' down to second. You're lolly gaggin' down to third. You know what that makes you?"
"Lollygaggers."
"Lollygaggers!"
This is undoubtedly one of my top five favorite movies of all time. I have a DVD with a GREAT commentary track by Tim Robbins and Kevin Costner.
Great lines: "Oh my!"
&
"I mean William BLAKE!"
&
"It's not the first time I've gone to bed with a man and woken up with a note, at least the son of a bitch left me breakfast"
&
"He can't breathe, one of his eyelids are clogged. The right one, I think."
I won't even try to recreate the speeches from her living room about what he believes in or the one from the mound when they are talking about the cursed glove and the wedding.
Great Great Great stuff!
Post a Comment