Saturday, April 05, 2008

Suggestions?

As many of you know, I am going to Opening Day at Fenway this year. I will witness the ring ceremony, the banner unveiling and the World Champs take the field. I always bring a sign to the game so this year I am soliciting suggestions as to what the sign should say so I get on TV. Something with NESN on it is usually a sure bet. Any unwelcome suggestions from Yankees fans will be deleted. Thanks!

5 comments:

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott said...

Red Sox Rule!!!


















HA! I CAN BARELY KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE EVEN WRITING IT!

(that probably wouldn't fit on a sign very well, would it?)

Ms. Blanchette said...

Where the h*ll is Jerry Trupiano! (Okay, so you probably should not put that on your sign, but it would make me laugh.)

GirlTuesday said...

"marry me, theo epstein?" and wear your wedding dress/veil, in the spirit of the crazy lady "reporter" who proposed to tom brady.

Scott said...

How about

"Thongs for Theo!" but with the T's actually spelled with them? I know I'd put that on TV.