Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Still here

Just a quick note to say I am still here. Not much happening. We went on vacation which was nice. Did some snowshoeing, watched movies, read books, ate too much. Then I came back to work. OK. That was really boring, so let me try to think of something in my life that is interesting.

Hmmm.

OK - You know those tickets I ordered? Yeah, they still haven't come yet. If they don't come I am blaming all of you who said you hated me because I got the tickets!!

Sorry, that was kind of mean (does that show the kind of day I am having?) Sorry.


Ooh, I know! I went to a really great concert a few weeks ago that was the Music of English Cathedrals performed by the Chorus of Westerly. It was awesome. Mostly because I knew almost every piece performed by heart and we got to sing along. To go along with this show, the people who were in the Chorus in 1995 and went to England finally got our tour books. They are awesome. It's fun to look at it and remember all the things we saw and did there. I celebrated my 18th birthday in the Roman Baths, man that was a long time ago (but I'm still not as old as Scott). :) Joe Banana's anyone? Do the Randy!

5 comments:

Ms. Blanchette said...

Yay tour memories! I'm still really glad you weren't seriously injured by the fight you almost walked through.

P.S. That picture from St. Alban's - how sweaty and intense were we?

Ms. Blanchette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

England Tour 95!

Aimee - how long are we going to play pitch?

Me - Until somebody cries.

Aimee - {{sobs}}

brushfiremedia said...

13 years to get a tour book??? Wow. Sounds like a nice concert, though.

Scott said...

Who could forget the Earl of Puke?