I just wanted to let everyone know that I got Red Sox tickets to OPENING DAY and to one of the Yanks games in July. I am so psyched!!! GO SOX!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Things I like
I just wanted to let everyone know that I got Red Sox tickets to OPENING DAY and to one of the Yanks games in July. I am so psyched!!! GO SOX!
7 comments:
We hate you. But we mean it in the nicest way!
No. We hate you period.
Go Yanks!
Opening Day! That is friggin' awesome!
No hateration here because I'm on vacaceration.
can we all just agree that we hate ms. blanchette for being on vacaceration?
And Red Sox fans . . .
Please, let's keep this blog hate-free.
i don't hate you, I just extremely dislike your team, but you extremely dislike my team, so, it's a push! :)
Post a Comment