I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. I hope I at least helped a little. I'd be happy to be your front guy in dealing with the R.E. people next time around. You're completely right, for the most part, they are all lying P.o.S.'s. The best advice anyone ever gave us was this: remember real estate agents, no matter who they claim to represent, only work for one person - themselves.
You were extremely helpful! I'm slightly glad we've gone through the process now and next time we probably won't have an agent since Sean can get the forms from his work. I think we received the same advice about agents from a certain home inspector...
2 comments:
I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. I hope I at least helped a little. I'd be happy to be your front guy in dealing with the R.E. people next time around. You're completely right, for the most part, they are all lying P.o.S.'s. The best advice anyone ever gave us was this: remember real estate agents, no matter who they claim to represent, only work for one person - themselves.
You were extremely helpful! I'm slightly glad we've gone through the process now and next time we probably won't have an agent since Sean can get the forms from his work. I think we received the same advice about agents from a certain home inspector...
Post a Comment