The Portland Seadogs have just won their first Eastern League Championship Series! It is like the World Series of the Minor Leagues in this division, so I guess it is more like the ALCS, but without the World Series existing. I am very happy for the Seadogs - I just wish I had been there today, a beautiful, somewhat hot, fall day. But, we had a good weekend in Rangeley, so I guess I wouldn't change it.
PS - sorry I haven't posted in forever, but things are getting quite busy with the wedding coming up so soon, and I feel bad posting at work, when I am supposed to be, you know, working, even though I have nothing to do.
YEAH SEADOGS!!!!!
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Seadogs win!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Who's getting married?
There's no way to tell, cuz you haven't POSTED IT!
Dude, send in your response already!
Post a Comment